Dear Fellas,
I don’t know what
should I written in this sunny Sunday.
I am just starring
my lapy and try to retrieved memories which have possibility be my inspiration
today,
However, it doesn’t
coming yet and the white paper still clean with the blank idea.
Have you ever ask
yourself why someone can lose an idea while she/he wants to write something?
I do remember, my
lecturer said that “when you want to write something and u lose an idea, just
write then the idea will follow you”
So, I try it now.
I am just writing
everything which coming from my mind,
Even I don’t know
what the purpose of this?
So, just let it go.
But probably I might think I should finish this writing right now.
But, hang on,
actually I am waiting for someone who do not calling me yet in this morning?
You know I have a
boyfriend, we are in a relationship during 7 months.
Oh god, he usually
do morning call for me, unfortunately he didn’t today. So annoying.
But, whatever,
probably he still on his bed or he has no credit? But I do not care about it.
See, from no idea I
can make this writing and sharing you about My Sweatheart.
So, see you in other
story.
#SPN

No comments:
Post a Comment